Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Girl's Gotta Stay Organized

Let's talk about the office. Seriously, can we do away with those black plastic-y or fake woodgrain in-out boxes? ::cringe:: But the real issue is file folders. Manilla folders are great for huge filing projects that are stored away, hidden for no eyes to see. But the bland folders (or worse yet, those primary color folders that remind us of a kindergarten classroom) just will not do for desktop filing.

So here is the Muse Round-Up of Cute, Stylish File Folders.

Simple
















Mod Chic (one little Muse just bought these...thank you, purchasing card)




















































Check out these great finds from Etsy. Visit Tabitha's shop and use the code "muse" to get $1 off anything in her gorgeous collection!


















1 comment:

  1. I love pretty file folders for organizing, too! :) I use them on my craft table all the time! I even made a manly set for my hubby to keep on his desk!!
    Thanks for featuring me, I truly appreciate it! If anyone is interested, they can use code "muse" for $1 off ANY item in my shop!
    Thanks again!
    -Tabitha
    www.proudgrits11.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete